Players will be able to experience new challenges and a brand new Festive Battle Pass. Mediatonic and Epic Games have presented the new season of Fall Guys: Season 6 tonight, and after a few months on the theme of the jungle, it is now time for the Spectacular Party. This Season 6 of the party game / Battle Royale will introduce five new events to the Blunderdome and surprises.
The Spectacular Party has been treated to an introductory video, which you can find above, and it will launch at the end of the month with new events, additional costumes, 50 levels of rewards in the battle pass, and even a Limited time Sackboy event. The developers clarify that an Epic Games account will be required to play Fall Guys, allowing for shared progression between Steam and PS4 and the return of custom usernames. Now that this is clarified, it’s time for the presentation of the new events of this Season 6:
- Party Promenade – The party starts here in our wildest gauntlet yet, with new obstacles! In this celebration of awkwardness, sail your bean through roaring vacuum tubes, dodge water cannons, and swing to victory over trapeze bars like an acrobat.
- Full Tilt – A devilishly original take on a Fall Guys classic. We present our new 360 ° scales in a dangerous race to the finish. Watch out for force fields and fast-spinning bars, ready to eject you from festival attendees!
- Pipe Dream – A totally tubular race to the finish line. Every time you visit the Pipe Dream the maze is different, with each vacuum tube potentially leading to perilous situations. You may encounter pinball machines and fans, perilous swivel platforms and …? No spoilers!
- Airtime – Your Fall Guys flight to Airtime is about to depart! Try to stay in the air as long as possible, showing incredible aerial agility. Swing on trapezoids and practice your footwork on treadmills and rotating platforms. What if you fall? Drums and pinball machines are waiting for you to put you back in the limelight!
- Leading Light – In the universe’s greatest game show, who wouldn’t want to be in the spotlight? But fame isn’t easy when you stumble across turntables and run into fans! Be careful, because cunning beans will not want to share the limelight, and will use force fields to disrupt your movements and become the center of attention!
Regarding the new battle pass, no surprises, players will have 50 levels of rewards to unlock, including 20,000 Kudos and twenty crowns, not to mention colorful costumes. And here are some other new features and improvements that will land in Fall Guys at the start of the season:
- More Limited Time Events – More amazing rewards, more challenges, more crazy variations of the show! And it all starts with the adorable Sackboy!
- Return of Roll Off! – Circular aerobatics are back in the final round, with multiple fixes now in place.
- Flipper Wonderfully – Fixed issues with multiple beans using the same Flipper on events such as Tundra Run and Short Circuit.
- Squad Show – Spectator mode corrected so that party members are now automatically panned.
Despite a decline in player excitement in recent months, Fall Guys continues to release new content to the game through new seasons. For the fifth, the theme will be the jungle which promises to offer hectic adventures for all players. However, the date of its release was still unknown.
It is now done since Mediatonic has just revealed that this new season will be available on July 20 on Steam and PlayStation. On the program, many new features that we should discover on July 19 at 2:00 p.m. on the Fall Guys YouTube channel. See you in a few days to know in detail the program of this new season which promises to be fascinating.
Season 6: Day Spectacular will be launched on 30 November 2021 Fall Guys, the title is playable for recall on PC and PlayStation 4. You can find maps PSN on Amazon.
Leave a Reply